Saturday, July 31, 2010

And the Topic for BAT 13 is...

From now on, each Blog-a-Tonic can submit at most TWO posts for this event irrespective of the number of blogs he/she maintains.

Date for Blog-a-Ton 13 : August 7, 2010

It is that time of the month when you start cranking your brains to get that one elusive innovative idea that can land the BATOM award in your hands. So just gearup to know which Topic will give you sleepless nights in the coming week.

But before that lets Welcome the new Blog-a-Tonics who will help in taking the participations to a new high;
Hoping to see you all participating in BAT 13. You all will be blogrolled soon!!!

On the basis of the voting over last one week, we have narrowed down to the topic for BAT 13. Here are the results of the final phase of voting that took place on this blog and Facebook simultaneously.

 Topic for Blog-a-Ton 13 : Goodbye

Debosmita makes a comeback after giving BAT its earlier topics What if! and Time Travel in the seventh and eight editions respectively. Keep suggesting such wonderful topics!

And is it a Jinx that the topic 13 got stuck on 13 during BAT 13???

Imp. From now on, each Blog-a-Tonic can submit at most TWO posts for this event irrespective of the number of blogs he/she maintains.

While dealing with the topic 'Goodbye', you have the freedom to treat it the way you want. Its upto you; which genre of writing you choose, i.e. simple essay-type, article, dialogue, short story (even 55 Fiction for that matter), poem or whatever you feel like.

Moreover, its upto you; which mood or tone you choose to set it in, i.e. serious, witty, humour, optimistic or whatever that comes to you naturally.

Again, you have the freedom to choose the language of communication. However, we'll suggest you to write in English to put across your views to the maximum members which will also help you when its the time to vote for the BATOM.

I hope this clarification helps the new Blog-a-Tonics.

So, you all have ample time to write it but you'll have to wait till Aug 7 to post it finally along with everyone else.

Please write your posts on time as the late entries will not be allowed to participate in the voting round (though the links will be added to the participants list).

Other rules regarding posting will be conveyed to you later.

So kindly wait for that notification on next Friday rather than putting up queries right now. If the queries are regarding general pattern of the event, please go through the posts about previous events.


Wishing you all, a free flow of thoughts
Blog-a-Tonically yours

17 comments:

  1. Goodbye, a very good topic.. Let's enjoy the different themes of Goodbye

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :-)[proudly reminds the Marshal of the conversation when I said I wished to make a comeback to BAT with a bang ;-)]

    I seem to have a 100% strike rate when it comes to suggesting topics :-) But absolutely none when it comes to winning it :-( Jokes apart, I am looking forward to participating in BAT after a long time; just that I have no clue yet, despite the topic being suggested by me!

    Let the Game begin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Goodbye it is.

    @Debosmita Good topic :)


    Gkam

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Good-Bye" will be my "Hi" to blog-a-ton..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm goodbye it is for this month but obviously will meet again next month for next topic. LOL at max only two posts .. I am the catalyst for submitting 5 posts in BAT-11. But Marshal why the limit due to voting problems? or to increase the no. of original participants? any which way all the best to all for the new topic and BAT-13. Lets wish unlucky 13 goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. good bye is a wonderful topic..game for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)))

    I was looking for my vote...then I saw a "Beng"...:)))

    Guys, I am Amity when I blog but when you see me in FB, I am "beng", still a nickname, again but my real name is VENELYN...:)))

    Amity is my pen name in my blog...so "goodbye" is now this month's prompt for BAT!

    Let us see how each one bids goodbye...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to participate in this BAton. Nice topic Goodbye is

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodbye is the topic I will vote for ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marshy, i'm gettin impatient to write dude.. prepone the BAT to Wednesday na ;)

    @Debo, good topic it was, but grrrr for breakin my topic suggestion streak :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. "And is it a Jinx that the topic 13 got stuck on 13 during BAT 13??? "

    @Marshall The count should be 12 since Gauri=Gkam=me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Gkam.. Aaahhhh... Multiple identities :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Marshal
    Coz I liked the topic too much :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing in my mind yet about Goodbye :( i hope i will be able to write something before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI...My blog-link is http://lotus-n-peacocks.blogspot.com/. and thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete