Monday, May 7, 2012

Time to cast the vote for your BAT 27 favorites

Voting ends at 22:00 hrs (IST) on April 13, 2012. Remember, that means time stamp of your comment can be at most 21:59 and not 22:00.
So concludes yet another edition of Blog-a-Ton, the 27th one.

We had 20 blog-a-tonics enter within the stipulated time. All 20 Blog-a-Tonics are eligible for voting. Princess Poo, our last (21st) entrant has removed her post, hence she can't vote, or be voted for. So feel free to vote for your B-A-T 27 Favorites.

Click here to check the fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this edition of Blog-a-Ton along with the direct links to their posts.

Three Cheers for all the Blog-a-Tonics.
Please follow the following rules while voting.

1. ONLY THOSE BLOG-A-TONICS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR VOTING (i.e., Contesting for votes and voting for others) WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THIS EVENT WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME.

2. You can cast upto 3 votes or cheers as we call them, and of course you can not vote for yourself. In short, you are allowed to vote for one, two or three entries. All your votes will carry the same weightage. 3.  Your Voting Comment should start as follows:



Eg: I participated - Kirti - ONCE AGAIN

I vote for -  1. XYZ; his/her post = XYZ-TITLE 2. DEF; his/her post = DEF-TITLE 3. PQR; his/her post = PQR-TITLE
Code:

I participated - <a href="YOUR POST LINK">YOUR POST LINK</a>
I vote for - 1. NAME OF THE FIRST BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; his/her postlink = <a href="HIS/HER POST LINK">HIS/HER POST LINK</a> 2. NAME OF THE SECOND BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; his/her postlink = <a href="HIS/HER POST LINK">HIS/HER POST LINK</a> 3. NAME OF THE THIRD BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; his/her postlink = <a href="HIS/HER POST LINK">HIS/HER POST LINK</a>

There is some specific logic behind the above code. So please fill the parameters highlighted in red as mentioned in the code only.

Remove the extra code in case you are voting for less than three entries.

3. While voting for a Blog-a-Tonic, use his/her name as provided by him/her in his/her participation entry and not his/her profile name.

4.  Post your vote in the comments section of this post.

5. All your votes should be posted in a single comment. So, take your time - go through all posts - only then decide your one or two or three winning entries. In case you vote separately, only the first comment will be taken into consideration.

Now coming to the other rules:
  • Voting ends at  10:00PM (IST) on  SUNDAY, MAY 13, 2012.
  • I have started moderating the comments and won’t display the voting comments till the end of this process to keep the result secret till its conclusion.
  • After the voting code mentioned above, you may also add the reason, why you voted for a particular post to help others know what you expect as a reader. Moreover, you may also mention the other posts that you liked though you can vote for just one of them. 
  • A THOUGHT: Be it Elections or Blog-a-Tonic, it is your duty to vote, because you have the power to select the winner, so please DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTE.

The Votes will be discarded without any prior warning in case they are not sufficiently compatible with the rules.

A Reminder - Have your number of participations reached 10??? Then you are eligible to be included into the List of Veteran Blog-a-Tonics.  Just drop a mail to "marhsal@blogaton.in" with the links to all your posts (or simply label all your BAT entries and send Marshal that single link).


Remember, the time stamp of your comment can be at most 21:59 on May 13 and not 22:00 on May 13.  
Poetically Yours,
Blog-a-Ton Co-Marshal,
Vinay Leo Ravindranath

12 comments:

  1. I participated - http://sameoldnewstuff.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html
    I vote for - 1. ASHISH PAUL BATHINI; his/her postlink = http://reviewofftheday.blogspot.in/2012/05/this-post-has-been-published-by-me-as.html 2. N.S. Kirti; his/her postlink = http://versesfrommyheart.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html 3. Debosmita; his/her postlink = Hhttp://debosmita.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/once-again/


    My other FAV posts were those of Kappu, C.Suresh, and the Solitary writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated - Ashish Bathini – Once Again
    I vote for - 1. N S Kirti; his/her postlink = Kirti - Once Again 2. Kappu; his/her postlink = Kappu - Once Again 3. Vajra; his/her postlink = Vajra - Once Again

    Kirti’s post I think is the best. Both Kappu and Vajra are equally good.
    Some of the posts I liked but coudnt vote are Menachery, C Suresh, The Solitary Writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I participated - http://dewdrop-world.blogspot.com/2012/05/once-again.html
    I vote for - 1. Vajra; his/her postlink = http://www.maverickvajra.com/2012/05/once-again_05.html 2. Ashish Bathini; http://reviewofftheday.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-post-has-been-published-by-me-as.html = HIS/HER POST LINK 3. Kappu; http://grafitti-on-my-wall.blogspot.com/2012/05/once-again.html = <a href="http://grafitti-on-my-wall.blogspot.com/2012/05/once-again.html</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I hope I have done this correctly. I am quite bad at this html stuff. Do let me know if I've made a mistake:

    I participated - Sayujya- Once Again
    I vote for - 1. Menachery; Menachery - Once Again = Menachery - Once Again
    I liked Menachery’s style of writing, because it is simplistic. Yet, at the same time, she manages to weave an intricate plot filled with suspense. I like the variety of emotions that it evokes.
    2. Dewdrop; Dewdrop - Once Again = Dewdrop - Once Again
    I like dewdrop’s writing because of the theme, and the way in which it is narrated.
    3. Dishit D; Dishit D - Once Again= Dishit D - Once Again
    Dishit’s work, I liked because it’s theme was very different from others. Like many have commented on his post, I like the way in which he takes Death’s point-of-view. I liked the line: “ Yet he was sad. He had always loved the fighters. For they gave him the thrill he always wanted with a weapon he has beaten time and again. Hope.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I participated - Once Again

    I vote for -
    1. Nil; her postlink = Once Again

    2. Menachery; her postlink = Once Again

    3. Sayujya; her postlink = Once Again


    WHY?
    1. Beautiful dialogues between the man and the little child.

    2. Awesome rendition!

    3. Loved the Once portions than the Once again in the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I participated - www.maverickvajra.blogspot.com/2012/05/once-again_05.html
    I vote for - 1. Aativas; his/her postlink = http://thistimethattime.blogspot.in/2012/05/170-once-again.html 2. Nil; his/her postlink = http://meetnil.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html 3. Harsha his/her postlink = http://ithinkiknowbut.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html
    The Reason I opted Aativas because the post expressed the sorrows ad the problems of a woman .Its hear touching but these kind of posts makes to reflect our minds our cruelest animals are existing in this society and what are we doing to kick them..?
    Coming to Nil, She expressed exceptionally well the Once Again thoughts bringing Butterfly into light. One of the flavor for scenic beauty of Nature is butterfly..:) :)
    And lastly..Harsha expressed his thoughts that in such a way that participation is more important rather than winning or losing.
    I do liked other posts but unfortunately need to choose only 3…

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope my comments came earlier but to make sure I am sending the list of bloggers in simple way once again so that I can't break any vote system

    1.Aativas
    http://thistimethattime.blogspot.in/2012/05/170-once-again.html
    2.Nil
    http://meetnil.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html
    3.Harsha Chattar
    http://ithinkiknowbut.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I participated - http://ithinkiknowbut.blogspot.in/2012/05/once-again.html
    I vote for - 1. Aativas; his/her postlink = Aativas 2. Ashish Bathini; his/her postlink = Ashish Bathini 3. Kappu ; his/her postlink = Kappu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I participated - YOUR POST LINK
    I vote for - 1. nil; his/her postlink = HIS/HER POST LINK 2. Dewdrop; his/her postlink = HIS/HER POST LINK 3. Nasia; his/her postlink = HIS/HER POST LINK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I participated - Nasia - Once Again
    I vote for - 1. DewDrop; his/her postlink = Dew Drop - Once Again 2. N.S.Kirti; his/her postlink = N>S.Kirti Once Again 3. NAME OF THE THIRD BLOGATONIC YOU VOTE FOR; Sweta = Sweta Tiwary- Once Again

    ReplyDelete