Sunday, March 11, 2012

The WiNNeRs of Silver Edition, B-A-T 25 !!!!


Twenty-Nine entered the contest, thirteen voted, and five winners emerged (Gold, Silver (As this is Silver Edition, we (Marshals) have decided to crown three Blog-a-Tonics as Silver BATOM) & Bronze (There was a tie between five people for the Bronze BATOM, as a Marshal I voted for one)). Three cheers to all the winners! Keep rocking Blog-a-Tonics.

The results of Blog-a-Ton 25, here is the list of participants and the cheers they garnered;

Click on image to view larger and clearer

Sixteen participants have garnered at least one cheer under their name. :-) Rock on Blog-a-Tonics :-)

As evident, here are the five Blog-a-Tonics of the Month. Just Click on their names to read their respective entries.

GOLD BATOM

eNcHaNtA

SILVER BATOM

SILVER BATOM

SILVER BATOM

Leo

aativas

D2

BRONZE BATOM

Animesh Ganguly



Congratulations to the winners! Please send me an e-mail so that I can revert with your Badge.:-)

Thanks to all the sweet hearts for making this edition a successful one.

You all can also read the voting comments now. Just click here to find who all voted for you or liked your entry and what they had to say about it!

A Reminder - Have your number of participations reached 10??? Then you are eligible to be included into the List of Veteran Blog-a-Tonics.  Just drop a mail to "marhsal@blogaton.in" with the links to all your posts (or simply label all your BAT entries and send Marshal that single link).

Hope you all enjoyed this edition..!
Poetically Yours,
Blog-a-Ton Co-Marshal,
Someone is Special

5 comments:

  1. Finally winning at BAT is a good feeling, and what better than at the Silver edition.

    Thankyou Viva_Andya and Simran :)

    And to SiS!
    You're doing a great job as a Co-Marshal and this gesture of yours has earned more respect from me. Thanks a lot :)

    Congratulations Enchanta (for yet again nailing it :) ), Leo, D2 and Aativas for experiencing that special feeling.

    P.S: I felt Rinaya's post was really good. Wish you could have won. Nevertheless, keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much everybody. This was very very unexpected. I am absolutely overwhelmed by the love showered. :)

    @Animesh Ganguly: Firstly, I am really sorry that I hadn't read your entry. I thought I had read each one of them but somehow I seem to have missed out yours and I must tell you that I regret doing so.

    Anyway,I have left a comment on your post just a while back. :)

    And congratulations to you too. More than the win, you should be proud that it was worth a better win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone.
    Special thanks to viva-andya, Riyana and Gireesh for voting for my post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to d winnersss!!!
    @d2- read all n i liked ur post the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank everyone who took the time to read my post and dropped comments that left me quite overwhelmed. :)
    Also, thanks to those who voted for me. :)

    And Sadiya, that meant a lot. Thank you so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete