Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blog-a-Ton 32 - Topic Discussion!!


Once again congratulations to all the BATOMS of Blog-a-Ton 31.

Are you ready for BAT 32 and this time with modified rules?

DATE OF BLOG-A-TON 32 : SUNDAY, 7th OCTOBER 2012!

TOPIC DECLARATION:
SUNDAY, 30th SEPTEMBER 2012, 11:30 PM IST
.



SUGGESTION

VOTES
"Do not speak as loud as my heart" - Harshal Gupta

Shiromi
"Murder, most foul" - Sandy


"Precious moments gather(ed) in a heap" - Deepa


"It was your heart on the line" - Shiromi


"One Last Post" - Apala Sengupta

Tanya Sehgal, aativas, Deepa
"An Untold Story" - Megha

Leo, dreamer, Karan Shah, Sweta, iDuft, Sidra, Sulaiman
"he wanted it all" - Rahul Miglani


"nothing much ! i just shot him dead !! :D" - Yatin Khurana

TTT
"File, and life, both need cleansing periodically" - Dilip Patel


"Every dog has its day" - Kshitij

Muthu, Amit, adreamygal
"Land on one's feet" - Engram


"Reality is wrong, Dreams are for Real!" - Tanya Sehgal

Pink Pebbles
"Be quick or be dead" - CRD

The Fool, chips from a life
"what's in that cupboard?" - Scarlette



Please go through the following rules before suggesting or voting

  • We have changed the format ONLY for this BAT.
  • In place of a general topic, we will have a phrase (3 - 8 words at the max), say for eg., "Life is a roller coaster ride!" or "Love makes life beautiful!" or any to write upon.
  • The participants will have to take inspiration from the phrase and write their posts including the same.
  • Each member can suggest only one suggestion.
  • The suggestion should be inspiring enough so that more and more Blog-a-Tonics can participate.
  • If you like any suggestion, VOTE for it (by giving the name of the person who has suggested it or by replying to their comments) rather than giving a new suggestion.
  • In case you have already suggested one but find some subsequent suggestion better than yours, you are allowed to vote for it. But this can be done only once.
  • Don't criticize another's suggestion if you do not like it, kindly give a better suggestion..
  • Give your suggestions and votes in the comments section of this post. 
  • Do not embolden your comment using HTML bold tag.
  • Please keep these points in mind to make my job easier. 
  • PS: I reserve the right to discard any suggestion in case if it is found inappropriate.

What’s more?

  • All the participants fan page will be featured with a short intro about their blog here.
  • There will be special incentive for the blogger who refers maximum number of Blog-a-Tonics to this edition. He\She will be featured on official Blog-a-Ton Page. If you refer someone or did refer them already in earlier editions, please ask them to specify your name in the code, which will be provided in Rules and Reminder Post! To consider a referral, the Blog-a-Tonics should debut in this edition or they should have participated in only two Blog-a-Ton editions or less than that!


Encourage your fellow bloggers to participate in this edition. You can share this post on your various social networking profiles through the ShareThis widget present at the bottom of this post.

Looking forward to a good Blog-a-Ton again.
Poetically Yours,
Co-Marshal,
Someone is Special

39 comments:

  1. I would like to suggest: "Do not speak as loud as my heart"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful suggestion. Was my first choice. I vote for this.

      Delete
  2. I would like to suggest "Murder, most foul."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Precious moments gather(ed) in a heap"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I would like to participate in this contest and my suggestion for the topic is, "An untold story".

    Regards,
    Megha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing much ! i just shot him dead !! :D

    (the smiley being the part of the phrase )

    ReplyDelete
  6. My topic suggestion for BAT32 is: "File, and life, both need cleansing periodically"

    Dilip Patel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I vote for Kshitij - Every dog has its day. --- Great line, can be depicted in quite a number of ways from satire and humorous to dark and broody.

      Delete
    2. I second Muthu here... Great Idea Kshitij

      Delete
    3. Love ur topic but unfortunately I cannot think of anything but romance as the backbone of my writing and cannot think of how I could fit it all together!

      But kudos for the topic nonetheless!

      Delete
  8. My topic would be " Land on one's feet"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing from my side, I am anxious to know what will be the final selected topic..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Everyone! I would like to suggest "Reality is wrong, Dreams are for Real!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to suggest "Be quick or be dead"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would suggest 'what's in that cupboard?'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suggestions are closed... Please start voting..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for One Last post by Apala Sengupta. On another note, how come the blog-a-ton FB page didn't share this post about topic discussion :( That's how I usually land here on time! This time I missed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for "Every dog has its day"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Topic - "There is no better you than you"

    ReplyDelete
  17. my suggestions are :
    1. "an empty space"
    2. "a queer story"

    ReplyDelete