Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Blog-a-Tonic!

First of all, I'll like to welcome my Blogging Buddies;
to Blog-a-Ton. It seems writing about Blog-a-Ton on my personal blog, finally paid:)

Any way, as I have already revealed on my Blog, I've created this cool widget to popularise and spread the Blog-a-Ton Community.

You may add it to your blog by following the instructions given in the following Scribd Window. For choosing the desired text, choose the Text Selection mode (denoted by an I) from the drop down menu (downward pointing arrowhead), second from the right on the toolbar of the Window.


In case, the Scribd Window takes time to load, here is the HTML code for the Blog-a-Ton widget. Just replace the square brackets [ ] with the tag brackets < > within the code.
[div align="center"][a target="_blank" href="http://blog-a-ton.blogspot.com/" title="Visit Blog-a-Ton"][img border="0" width="100%" alt="I Blog-a-Tonic" src="http://lh4.ggpht.com/_jKvsNJTH4Sk/SmHNn6cb4GI/AAAAAAAAA2s/814o8hlkjSA/cooltext428949633.jpg"/][/a][/div]

If the button is too large for your blog, then just reduce the number highlighted in red.

So friends, we'll be declaring the topic for Blog-a-Ton 1 on Saturday night, i.e. July 25, 2009. So go to the previous post, Let's finalise the topic to vote for the topic of your choice.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment