Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blog-a-Ton 32 Results - What's the best untold story told?

I thank everyone for participating in this edition and making this edition a success. It was exciting, fun and happy to read 50 entrants. Out of the 50 entrants, 21 of you returned to cast your votes too, and in total 84 cheers to decide 3 winners. Also, 36 participants have garnered at least one cheer under their name. Way to go.. Congrats!

The results of Blog-a-Ton 32, here is the list of participants and the cheers they garnered:

Click here to view an enlarged image

As evident, here are the three Blog-a-Tonics of the Month. Just Click on their names to read their respective entries.

GOLD BATOM

GOLD BATOM

BRONZE BATOM

Megha - Candid Girl

Deepa Duraisamy

Apala Sengupta



Congratulations to the winners (Deepa Duraisamy, Megha - Candid Girl, Apala Sengupta). Arjun, C Suresh and TTT who were close till the last minute. Anyway, better luck next time..

Winners can drop an email to any of the marshal id's to claim their badges.. Winners will also be featured on Blog-a-Ton Cover Photo. The photographs will be taken from their respective blogger profiles. Also, GOLD BATOMS will be interviewed in the month of December. Sorry to keep you waiting. Keep writing..!!!

You all can also read the voting comments now. Just click here to find who all voted for you or liked your entry and what they had to say about it!

and... do you know who is lucky enough to get featured on Blog-a-Ton page....



And for the third consecutive month, I'm getting opportunity to be featured on Blog-a-Ton Page for this month. Thanks to everyone for accepting the invite :)

Wanna get featured for a month?? Start referring your friends for Blog-a-Ton!!!

The Top Three contributors are

aativas27
Someone is Special22
Leo20

Stay tuned for BAT 33 which is set to begin soon.!

A Reminder - Have your number of participations reached 10??? Then you are eligible to be included into the List of Veteran Blog-a-Tonics.  Just drop a mail to "marshal@blogaton.in" & "pendownmythought@gmail.com" with the links to all your posts (or simply label all your BAT entries and send Marshal and Co-Marshals that single link).


Hope you all enjoyed this special edition!
Poetically Yours,
Co-Marshal,
Someone is Special

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners . great job guys.

    Thanks Arjun MS, Apala Sengupta and Jayashree Shrivatsan for voting.

    I am now a veteran, but only in 4 BAT editions somebody has voted for my post. It take sheer patience to face this situation :D

    And writing is the only thing that keeps me going albeit few vote for me ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Veteranship :) Participation is what matters the most.. :) Keep writing :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Megha, Deepa and Apala! And thank you Rinaya, Amit, I_duft and Leo for considering my entry worthy of voting for and thanks, aativas, for considering my entry worthy of mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a really long vote list! I bet the marshals had a tough time, as always the wins are SUCH deserving wins as its like a peoples award!

    Great job winners and all writers!! :)

    BAT rockzzzzzzz :D

    Do stop by my blog! I'd love your comments & visits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners ... Thanks Jaish and Asteria for voting for my post and Arjun for special mention...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks Apala for your precious vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratzz to the winners, I am participating for the first time and enjoyed a lot, thanks the madrasi, arjun and jaish...:)
    keep BAT-tting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Congratulations to the other winners :) ..
    I am too overwhelmed. A special thanks to Deepa Duraisamay, Panchali, Arjun MS, Aativas, Amit, Ayushi and I_duft for voting for my story.
    Also, thanks to Jaish_vats :) for mentioning about my work :)

    I have so much to learn from all of you. :)

    Hoping to keep in touch with you all.. Thanks to Blogaton team for coming up with such a platform and enabling us to connect with each other.

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pardon my ignorance, i missed that we can mention apart from voting..
    I found C.suresh's, unknown shri's and TTT'S post worth mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heartiest congratulations to the winners...
    First of I apologize for not being able to participate in voting due to undue circumstances...
    Heartfelt thanks to Panchali Di,Ayushi and chips from a life(Asteria) who considered my post worthy of their precious votes..I am humbled.A box of chocolates for all three of you :) ...(Even I enjoyed reading your posts )I still need to learn and chisel my writing abilities..On the same note of Megzz I too thank BAT for a wonderful platform to connect and communicate with each other..

    ReplyDelete
  10. A heartfelt thank you to all those who voted for me! And to all those who have voted or been a part of BAT period. It takes a lot of dedication and effort to go through that huge number of posts and try and rank them and then the commitment to be a part of BAT every month, without fail, that's a lot of dedication too! BAT wouldn't be so much fun without so many of us around and it makes the experience all the more special. Much as I would like to stay grounded, awards do make us float up there for just a little while :) Thank you for making the day special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heariest Congratulations Megha, Deepa and Apala
    And thank you Deepa for cheering for my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winners...well deserved...I refrain from voting...after reading everyine it certainly gets impossible to vote for few...And Leo....thanks :D

    ReplyDelete