Sunday, September 12, 2010

And here are the BATOM 14

Friends, here we are with the results of yet another successful edition of Blog-a-Ton. Though the momentum which we had gained in previous three months somehow dipped with the entries falling this time, nonetheless, the enthusiasm of all the participants was praise worthy.

But before we see the results, let's welcome the new members of Blog-a-Ton;
You all will be blogrolled soon!

So now without much a do, lets RETURN to the RESULTS

BATOM 14

As evident, here are the three Blog-a-Tonics of the Month. Just Click on their names to read their respective entries.

GOLD BATOM

GOLD BATOM

BRONZE BATOM

Shruti Damodar

Brijender Singh

Raksha Raman


You all can also read the voting comments now. Just click here to find who all voted for you or liked your entry and what they had to say about it!

P.S.
  1. Brijender's votes were communicated to me directly. 
  2. One of Zainab's vote has been discarded as it carried the name and the link of two different participants. 
  3. Naveen's late vote has been discarded.
I Hope You All Had A Great BAT 14!!!


Will be back soon with Blog-a-Ton 15
Blog-a-Tonically Yours

19 comments:

  1. I am really disappointed that karthik didnt win this. But congratulations to Shruthi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! Its a biggggg surprise for me!! Thank you everyone for reading my post and making me a winner!

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shruti, Brijender and Raksha. Sorry guys, I was unable to vote as I went out for a movie and my choice was Karthik and Tikuli :(
    Sad I couldn't vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my blogger friends. I have completed my 300th BLOG POST recently.. I would love if you all will post your valuable comments on it. Plz do this favor to me. My blog is www.bloggerabhilash.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats winners... :) I had fun with my 1st BAT... will try to be regular now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) A much deserved victory for Shruti... loved her post big time.

    COngratulations to Brijender and Raksha too.

    But overall, the vote count was 104... which I think indicates not everybody turned up to vote. That's not nice. Enjoyed my first BAT, thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vipul, at the end of my first BAT, want to thank you and commend on:
    -The transparency of the system.
    -The clear instructions given by you in each post (I thought only an Instructional Designer like me could do that.. but you're very good).

    Feedback: Need everyone to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Shruti, Brijender and Raksha.

    And thanks, Restless, Venky, Kevin and Md. Muddassir Shah for voting for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And also congrats to Brijender and Rakhsa i didnt see clearly last night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @All : Thank you!

    @Marshal: Wishing Blog-a-ton more and more success ahead! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rinaya,Saket,The Fool,Tikuli,Dreamer,Muddassir,Sidra and Brijender - Thank you for the voting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the Winners.. It was fun participating.

    Thanks to @Riikiinfinityy @Leo and @Someone is Special for voting me :(

    One of my vote's been discarded. It was for @Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Guys... it was great fun reading all of them and finally deserved candidates won their respective positions ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to thank Blog-a-ton site as it helped me to make many bloggers comment on my 300th Blog post. My comments have surpassed 51 Comments. I am so happy. Blog-a-ton is a great site.. Friends, if you havent read my 300th blog post.. plz read and comment. Do help me.. Link is here - So 51 Comments finally on my 300th BLOG POST -

    http://www.bloggerabhilash.info/2010/09/300-blogs-in-394-days-with-831-comments.html #Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Shruti, Brijender and Raksha. And thanks Karthik for ensuring I yet again avoid a blank slate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey everyone! Fuzzy (Laav) here! Glad to hoin this blog-a-ton!

    ReplyDelete